Friday, January 10, 2014

Taisten / Italy / Southern Tyrol - Hotel Alpen Tesitin

Because I don't live in the mountains and there is no snow for sure in my city in the winter time I just have to spend some days during the Christmas and new year season in the Alps. I like best to go to Austria or Southern Tyrol. This year I went to
Taisten in Southern Tyrol to this wonderful place called Hotel Alpen Tesitin - www.alpentesitin.it - which is uniquely situated with a splendid view (see picture above). Unique, because it is on the hillside and not surrounded by other houses.
So if you don't need a village around with shops etc. this is the place for you.
You will enjoy the friendly atmosphere, always something to do, you can go for skiing or walking and have excellent meals at the hotel afterwards. You will enjoy especially the  the swimming area with its outside basin of 32 ° C  and the atmosphere of the "Almhütten". I show you some pictures from the Almhütten in the summer and the outside-pool of Hotel-Alpen Tesitin.



















No comments:

Post a Comment