Sunday, February 2, 2014

Taormina / Sicily - Nicoletta

When I stayed the last time in Sicily I got to know her in the language-school BABILONIA  Nicoletta is stewardess who works for an american airline.
She is as much enthusiastic as I about the Italian language that she also took part in the languange courses.
Since seveal years Nicoletta takes wonderful fotos of people and landscapes of those countrys which she visits as airline stewardess. 
I especially like very much here portrait fotos which also have resulted in here book with the title "Journey into the Soul" which she has published with poetry of Deng Ming-Dao.
After our language-course she left for the Lipari Islands with there volcanos.

All fotos shown in this post are taken bey Nicoletta.
www.nicolettevajk.com









The website of the language school:
www.babilonia.it


3 comments:

  1. Hello there! This post couldn't be written much better! Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!

    He always kept preaching about this. I'll forward this
    information to him. Fairly certain he will have a very good read.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Bekijk ook mijn web pagina - bewegen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know the way I ended up right here, however I assumed this put up
    was once good. I do not recognize who you might be but definitely you're going to a well-known blogger if you
    aren't already. Cheers!

    Have a look at my blog post :: DamonNSchuble

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really loving the theme/design of your website.
    Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems?
    A few of my blog audience have complained about
    my site not working correctly in Explorer
    but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any recommendations to help fix
    this issue?

    My weblog; RimaSWilliard

    ReplyDelete