Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Marrakesh / Morocco, my dream


















Today I start out with one of my favorite pictures.
I took it in Marrakesch in the garden of Yves Saint Laurent, in the Jardin Majorelle. It is windows, which has an effect to the inside and outside, it seems to be magic and to promise something.



Here are two more fotos of this magic garden.




But I think the best photos from Marrakesh are taken by Jacques Bravo; there is also a app for these pictures. It is truly a joy for the senses to look at his photos.
Here are two of his photos:




Not only the Jardin Majorelle is magic but all the city of Marrakesh. And if you wish to get an outstanding experience and have a change of your opinions and views, you should go there.



In Marrakesh there probabely is the most famous market place of the arabic word; the place Djemaa el Fna.


For accommodation I suggest the Club Med, which is situated in the middle of the town. From the roof of this Club Med I have taken the above photo.
Regularely bus-shuttle take you to the wonderful Club Med gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment