Sunday, December 1, 2013

Germany - light and darkness


The Christmas-time has begun in Germany since several weeks, for my feeling much too early, but on the other hand I love all these lights in our dark months of the year.

But my first photo for this years Christmas time shall be one from southern France. It is a window, which I have taken in a small church in Coursegoule / France.


Though the church is small, she is so harmonious and intimate, that you immediately feel secure.
It is one of my favorite locations.
www.coursegoule.net


But in our city it even seems to be Christmas all over the year, since there is a shop only for Christmas and Christmas gifts in the center of the town.  
There I have found this wonderfull horse.


www.wohlfahrt.de
The Christmas market is illuminated and full of colors all over.






No comments:

Post a Comment